We respect your budget with our cost-effective pricing, because we know how valuable your business is to you, your family, and our community.
Speak with our friendly agents today and discover the difference our services can make for your business. We're available to assist you.
Commercial Auto Insurance in Florida is a vehicle insurance policy that provides financial protection for a business vehicles and drivers. Whether you are a contractor, courier or anything in between, Riteway Insurance offers customized commercial auto insurance coverage options in Florida for your business.
For many small business owners in Boca Raton and all over Florida, figuring out what coverage you need for the vehicles you own and operate is a challenge. After all, you are trying to run a business. Whether you use your own car or a fleet of vehicles to get the job done. Commercial auto insurance is very important for you.
We at Riteway Insurance can give you the protection you need with commercial auto insurance in Florida – including liability, personal injury insurance/medical coverage, comprehensive coverage, collision coverages, and much more to help you keep your business moving forward in Florida.
Do your employees use their own autos to perform deliveries, sales visits, picking up supplies, and other errands for your business? If so, you could be held liable for any accidents they cause.
More than 16,000 accidents happen per day. With accidents occurring frequently, make sure you have auto insurance from a company that will be there for you during a claim. We will sit down with you and help you determine what deductible amounts and coverage limits best cover the vehicles you use in your business.
We want to make sure that you and your business are protected, please contact us today for a full analysis of your coverage’s. We want to make sure you have the best coverage for the best price.
• Bodily Injury Liability coverage – Pays damages due to bodily injury to others for which you are responsible. If you are sued, it also pays your defense and court costs
• Personal Injury/Medical Payments coverage – Usually pays medical and funeral expenses for bodily injury to a covered person sustained in an accident in your auto
• Collision coverage – Pays for a covered auto that is damaged by collision with another object or by upset
• Property Damage Liability coverage – Pays damages due to property damage to others for which you are responsible. If you are sued, it also pays your defense and court costs
• Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage – Coverage pays for injuries, and in some circumstances property damage, when you are involved in an accident with another person who is uninsured or their available limits are less than the limits you chose to carry for this coverage. You’d be surprised at how many people only carry minimum limits. Would you like to have the same coverage for yourself that you are providing the other person?
• Comprehensive coverage – Pays for a covered auto that is stolen or damaged by causes other than collision or upset.